12/27/2008

michigan bound, and the timing couldnt be better ...

so i am off to michigan for the weekend to celebrate an engagement of a great friend of nearly 10 years. i am so happy to be stepping into this next phase of life with my good buddy mr mead, and i am also glad to be getting the f#ck out of baltimore. as most of you know the transition/downgrade from sydney to baltimore has not been the easiest for me and well ... the hits keep coming! last night the car i was driving (cricket b's) had the front passengers side window smashed and an ipod stolen from the center console (it was my lil borthers). welcome back, eh?

keeping the head up and looking forward to the things around me right now that i know bring me joy. focus on the happiness, the joy, and what brings you content ... the negative shit is just too negative and shitty for you to give it too much attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment